“THE Place To Call For Pet Sitting.”
Discover Why Our Clients Keep Coming Back!
“Aloha Pet Sitting is absolutely phenomenal. I have been trying to write a review of this company for the last week, but have found that my description of them doesn’t even come close to how amazing I think they are. But here goes nothing…….
As a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine candidate, I have been working with animals and a huge array of people in the veterinary field. Of all of the people I have met in those 8 years, I can say that Mary and her staff are some of the most compassionate people I have ever met. They truly love what they do and it’s reflected in their work. I think it’s because of their compassion that my (six!) animals love them so much. Every time they walk through the door, my dogs are just as excited as if I or my family members walked through the door. I am often working in the hospital for up to 16 hours at a time, and Aloha Pet Sitting has always been there to help me out and make sure my animals are taken care off. Even at the last minute and during emergencies, they have come through for me. They are the most dependable pet sitting company I have ever worked with. I honestly don’t know how my animals would have happily made it through my veterinary school career without them.
I highly recommend Aloha Pet Sitting to anyone looking for a pet sitter. I truly don’t think there is anyone in Gainesville that can come close to offering the quality of service they do. They are fantastic and I am sure that you and your pets will love them as much as I do.”
-Dr. Taryn Robinette, DVM
Because We Know Your Pets Are Like Family Too…
- Security- Our services always include changing lighting, window coverings, checking windows and door locks, bringing in mail, newspaper, and trash–as requested.
- Peace of Mind-We do everything possible to give you and your pets peace of mind while you work or travel.
- Comfort-From the pet’s view, staying home in their own familiar environment, on their diet, and their normal exercise routine, causes less stress then sending your precious pet to a boarding facility when you have to go-leaving them more stressed to be in an unfamiliar environment…around other stressed dogs
- Healthier, Exercised Pets-We offer dog walking, and plenty of playtime for your dogs or kitties
- Convenience-We come to you!
- Dependability-If you’re service is scheduled, you can count on us to be there.
- Dog Walking in Gainesville FL-15-20 minute dog walks included in every visit
- Pet Sitting Visits-Include litter, dog walk, fresh food, water, and lots of love and attention.
- Overnight Pet Care-In your home, for 12 hours-A luxurious time of extra attention for your precious pets, including all the “bells and whistles”
- Personalized Service-Every visit is customized for your particular pet’s needs
- Quality-We have high standards and aim to be the best in the pet care industry
“The owners and their staff are professional, clean, trustworthy, and they can be counted on to do a fantastic job. I highly recommend their service if you want the best care for your pet!” ~Sincerely, Becky
We are Licensed & Insured
Pet Sitting Gainesville FL, Pet Sitting Haile Plantation FL, Turkey Creek , Millhopper Rd., Town of Tioga FL Pet Sitting, Newberry FL Pet Sitting, Jonesville FL Pet Sitting, Micanopy, McIntosh, and Alachua Areas Surcharge Applies for Pet Sitting outside Gainesville FL.
We invite you to complete our contact form and receive our free newsletter!
Call Us: (352) 792-5598
Thanks again! We look forward to hearing from you!
Pet Sitting Gainesville FL
Aloha Pet Sitting & Dog Walking is an established pet sitting business in Gainesville FL. Our Gainesville Fl pet sitting service extends to Haile Plantation, Fl, Town of Tioga FL, Turkey Creek, Micanopy, FL, Alachua Fl, and we even offer pet sitting for Newberry & Jonesville, FL. Our Our Gainesville FL pet sitting service has been established for six years. We strive to continuously improve our Gainesville FL pet sitting service. Known as THE Place To Call For Pet Sitting in Gainesville FL. We offer award winning pet sitting service in Gainesville FL… no other Gainesville FL pet sitting service has been given an award for awesome service like we have. How is it that we are the very best in Gainesville at pet sitting? We have a very high standard for integrity. We are pet sitting for our clients when we say we are. (We don’t rush in and out in 5-15 minutes like some other Gainesville fl pet sitters. We offer a 100% Guarantee for our service, which is something else that no other pet sitter in Gainesville FL offers. If you are not 100% satisfied with our pet sitting, call us within 24 hours and we will make it right. Dependability, professionalism, and five star service is what we stand for. If you need pet sitting in Gainesville FL, call Aloha, you will not be disappointed. -Mary Moore, Owner
Dog Walking Gainesville FL
In six years of dog walking in Gainesville, FL, we’ve had our share of interesting situations. We’ve provided dog walking in Gainesville FL for Great Danes, Labrador Retrievers, Bichon Frises, Australian Shepherds, German Shepherds, and many, many other dogs. Some things about dog walking in Gainesville: we always stay alert and keep a look out for bikes, cats, stray dogs, other dog walkers, off leash dogs, cars, trucks, scooters, pedestrians, squirrels, and many other distractions for dogs on walks with us. For this reason, when we provide dog walking in Gainesville FL, we keep a pretty tight grip on our leash at all times. We take extra precautions to keep the dogs we are caring for several feet away from other dog walkers to avoid potential quarrels. We always give our dogs a minimum of 15 minutes dog walking so they get the exercise they really need. The extra dog walking time relieves pent up tension or anxiety from their owners being away. We have become very good at reading dogs’ body language in order to prevent runaway or conflict situations. We are very experienced in dog walking in Gainesville, FL and are always happy to take care of more dogs. If you are in need of a dog walking service in Gainesville FL, call Aloha. We’d love to help take care of your dogs too. -Mary Moore, Owner